IBED HIGH SCHOOL DEPARTMENT
San Beda College Alabang aims to provide an education which makes a student experience his dignity as a person and achieve his goal as a Christian. In the light of the Benedictine ideals of Christian formation, and based on the broad objectives set by the Department of Education (Dep Ed), and considering the aims of the School's Five -Year Development Plan, the High School Department of San Beda College Alabang aims to achieve the following :
- To provide our Christian Filipino learners with quality education through a well-defined total educational program.
- To further develop a strong sense of commitment and maturity among the members of the academic community and to raise their level of competency and effectiveness.
- To translate the Benedictine ideals of prayer, work and common life into works of love and service for others, especially the less privileged brethren of society.
- To provide meaningful and relevant activities for the enhancement of knowledge, creativity and Christian personhood in the spirit of responsible freedom and wholesome discipline.
- To exemplify authentic Christian leadership and followership characterized by joyful service, genuine concern for others, wholehearted obedience, and sincere humility.