The Integrated Basic Education Department (IBED) ...
- is your child’s nurturing place.
- builds confidence and the desire to learn.
- promotes creative thinking, problem solving, and leadership responsibility.
- challenges highest potential learning.
- provides diverse activities for learners to discover their talents and interests.
- fosters good citizenship to respect people and the environment .
- prepares learners for 21st century.
- provides the experience to be a part of the Bedan community.
IBED is committed to excellence in which the ...
- Primary Grade School adopts Developmentally Appropriate Practices.
- Middle Grade School provides Enrichment, Advanced, and Remedial Programs.
- High School offers a Career Tracking Scheme (since the 80s) starting Grade 9. The Career Tracks include: Medical Science, Physical Science, Commerce, Business Entrepreneurship, Information and Communications Technology, Arts and Design, and Sports Track.
The Integrated Basic Education Department is a place ...
- where Catholic Christian learning is kept alive.
- where Bedan values and attitudes are developed as each Learner continues to grow.