PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
San Beda College Alabang is committed to provide a learning environment which leads each person to experience the dignity of being created in the image of God and to reach the highest goal: the person of Jesus Christ. For a life guided by OraetLabora, Prayer and Work, SBCA aims to provide an education which is …
BENEDICTINE IN ORIENTATION,
AND FILIPINO IN CHARACTER
An education that is CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN IN PRINCIPLE aims to develop persons who:
- Follow Christ in His teachings as preached by the Catholic Church;
- Live the Gospel of loving fellowship and concern for one another, especially the poor.
An education that is BENEDICTINE IN ORIENTATION aims to develop persons who:
- Appreciate and sustain a life of prayer through the liturgy;
- Value work according to one’s calling;
- Participate in building a community through commitment of justice and peace;
- Pursue a lifelong search for knowledge and truth.
An education that is FILIPINO IN CHARACTER aims to develop persons who:
- Have deep love for country and its rich and varied heritage, and respect for language, culture and the environment and;
- Are always ready to share themselves, their capabilities, training and learning in the service of community and nation.